- I’ll first explain the science behind colour analysis and how it works.
- Using head and shoulder photographs that you will have sent to me in advance, I will then use ‘digital drapes’ positioned near your face so that we can see which colours really suit you and which ones are less good on you. This will enable me to determine your ‘colouring type’.
- I’ll then be able to show you your full range of neutral and complimentary accent colours. All of the colours in your palette will suit you, but we’ll work out which ones suit your personality, or work particularly well for personal brand or job role, for example. I’ll also show you which combinations of colours look good when worn together.
- You’ll receive your 36-colour Colour Fan in the post afterwards so that you have a portable reminder of all of the colours that suit you.
Virtual Colour Analysis (Men)
This one-hour virtual colour consultation is similar to a face-to-face consultation but from the comfort of your own home. I’ll ask you to send me specific photographs in advance of the consultation so that I am able to assess your colouring type. During your consultation you’ll learn:
- which palette of 36 colours suits you best and why
- which neutral colours are your staples – these will often form the bedrock of your wardrobe
- which accent colours are particularly good for you
- how to mix your colours to create flattering combinations
- following your consultation, you will receive your Colour Fan containing your 36 best clothing colours – great to use to edit your wardrobe or to keep to hand for future shopping trips or online shopping