- Your clothes say so much about you, so the first thing we’ll do is uncover your ‘style personality’.
- Next we’ll look at your body shape, height, scale, and proportions.
- Dressing well is all about being able to pull all of this together to create looks that really work for you, that you feel 100% comfortable and confident in, that draw the eye to the places you like and that show off the real you. It’ll be great to have your wardrobe to hand to then be able to bring it all to life.
- Noting all of the above, we will sort your clothes in terms of their style and fit and also whether you love, like or loathe them and how recently/frequently they have been worn.
- Those that you love stay in your wardrobe (- if they make you feel good they’ve more than earned their place, irrespective of their style or colour!) . Those that you loathe or have been lurking unworn in the back of your wardrobe, we’ll try on ‘just in case’ and if not right set aside for upcycling, recycling or giving away.
- We’ll then work our way through your wardrobe, trying on things as we go and editing what is to be kept, what maybe can be altered/repaired to give it a new lease of life and those items that are to be passed on.
- I’ll give you ideas of which tops to put with which bottoms and how to accessorise your look, giving you inspiration to try new outfit combinations. We can photograph the outfits we put together to create a ‘photo look book’ if you would like a visual record to remind you.
- We’ll also make a note of anything you might need to buy that would really help pull things together.
- If you want to develop a capsule wardrobe(s), we can work out which pieces belong in your capsule and which items are missing or can be added in the future to make sure everything mixes and matches effortlessly.
- By the end you’ll be left with a wardrobe full of clothes that you both like and that suit you.
- You’ll also have your Style Guide and I will send you any photographs we take, to remind you exactly which looks, outfits, styles, cuts, fabrics and patterns are most flattering for you.
If you want any help sourcing additional items, I’m always happy to do some online shopping for you, creating suggestions of items for you to choose from. Or you can subscribe to my Stylist At Hand service offering ongoing styling inspiration and outfit creation help.