How would you an app that catalogues all of your clothes, but even better, contains a lookbook that visually displays lots of possible outfit options – accessible 24 x 7 from your phone, tablet or laptop?
The Stylist At Hand app is just this. It contains:
- a ‘closet’ section where the photos of all of your clothes and accessories are stored – all organised into categories that make sense to you.
- a ‘lookbook’ section for me to create entire outfit options – just like you see on social media or in magazines (see above) – again organised however you’d like (eg outfits for work, for evenings out, for holiday etc.)
- a ‘finds’ section so that I can select new things for you that I know will suit you
No more headaches and wasted time deciding what to wear. Simple open the app, choose your outfit and you’re away.
If you’d like to make life easy, and wear more of the clothes that you’ve spent your hard earned money on, why not give it a try.
How does it work?
It’s a subscription service, so you can choose the plan that works best for you.
- Monthly – £19 per month – I find you 2 new things to refresh your wardrobe each month and then create 2 new outfits from a mix of your existing and new clothes.
- Quarterly – £55 per quarter – I find you 6 new items and create 6 new outfits.
- Bi-annual – £99 per 6 months – I find you 12 new items and create 12 new looks.
What if I don’t want to buy any new clothes?
I 100% believe that we should make the most of what we already own, so instead of finding you new items each month, I’m very happy to simply create more outfits options for you, so that over time you have an array of outfits perfect for the varied ways that you spend your time.
How do I sign up?
Simply contact me and I will send you a Client Questionnaire to complete so that I can get to know a bit about your colouring, shape, styling likes and dislikes, and how I can best help you. Then it’s just a case of setting up your standing order and you can begin uploading photos of your clothes (it’s very easy).
I’m always happy to come and photograph your clothes for you (I charge £60/hour), or if you choose to book a Wardrobe Edit we can sort your wardrobe at the same time, making sure that the things in your wardrobe are those that really work well for you.
Give me a call and we can chat it through in more detail – 07917 663330 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.