There’s a real connection between what we wear and our mindset, so why not add a bit of sparkle to your Christmas outfits this year? I know we may not be going anywhere and we’re not physically seeing many people, but even the act of putting on something sparkly or fun can really lift your mood and get you into that ‘Christmas spirit’.
There are so many colours around too, so rather than reach for black, why not add a pop of colour to suit your colouring type?
- Choose the lighter shades if you are a Light+Warm or Light+Cool colouring type
- Deeper shades will suit you best if your are Deep+Warm or Deep+Cool type
- The warm greens, golds, and creams will look lovely if you have Warm+Bright or Warm+Smokey colouring
- Cool pinks, plums, purples, blues and greys will look great if you are a Cool+Bright or Cool+Smokey type.
- If you have Bright+Warm or Bright+Cool colouring then how about the cobalt blues or bright reds
- Choose gentle colours if you’re a Smokey+Warm or Smokey+Cool type.
There really is something for everyone.
If you’re not sure which colouring type you are, now is the time to find out. Why not ask for a colour consultation for Christmas – I offer face-to-face and virtual consultations, so you can enjoy it from the comfort of your own home if you prefer not to travel or live a distance away.